Pacific Commercial Building Management
Property Management - Commercial Buildings
Managing Southern California Commercial Buildings Since 1987
Office Buildings • Retail Properties • Medical Office Buildings • Dental Office Buildings
Pacific Commercial Building Management is dedicated to being the finest manager of office buildings, retail properties, medical office buildings, and dental office buildings in Southern California. We will manage your commercial property, providing superior service and results while achieving the lowest possible costs. The accounting and financial services we provide will be comprehensive, timely, and accurate. Our management includes a 24-hour, 365 days per year emergency response service. We provide commercial leasing services, but we also work with all of the major commercial leasing firms in Southern California.
- Our goal is to increase the value of your property by improving its cash flow. We will do everything possible to maximize rental income while minimizing operating expenses.
- Our goal is to make your income property desirable to tenants so that they are attracted to your property and want to stay.
- Our goal is to manage your property in a business like manner by providing solid advice and then implementing the owner's decisions in a timely manner.
- Our goal is to be responsive to the phone calls of our client owners as well as tenants, who pay rent to the owner.
- Our goal is to have our staff live by the Golden Rule at all times.
- Our goal is to serve our clients by providing good stewardship and advice at all times.
- Our goal is to use our position as property managers to protect and improve our environment while conserving valuable resources.
Summary of Services Provided
Following is a Summary of Property Management Services available through Pacific Commercial Building Management:
- Assisting owners in establishing rents and security deposit requirements;
- Advertising for tenants;
- Assisting owners in establishing minimum acceptable FICO scores and income to rent ratios;
- Performing background checks on applicants including the verification of income, identity, credit and eviction history, employment, and checking with two previous landlords;
- Establishing and maintaining move-in/move-out documentation;
- Collecting rents timely and making distributions to the owners timely;
- Paying all operating expenses timely in order to avoid late fees;
- Maintaining the property in a good, tenantable condition;
- Responding to tenant maintenance requests timely and courteously;
- Enforcing the terms of leases as required;
- Assisting the owner's attorney if an eviction is ever required including testifying in court;
- Assisting the owner in the selection of qualified vendors and contractors;
- Monitoring and constantly evaluating the performance and billings of all vendors and contractors in order to assure the lowest prices consistent with quality work, performed timely;
- Following all landlord-tenant laws and requirements;
- Obtaining bids and negotiating contracts;
- Making periodic inspections as agreed to in the management agreement;
- Providing monthly financial reports that are comprehensive, timely and accurate;
- Providing an emergency service contact so tenants can reach us 24/7/365;
- Performing preventive maintenance so as to minimize long term operating expenses while maximizing the value of your investment property;
- Keeping our clients informed of ever-changing, significant laws that effect property operations and values; and
- Providing our clients with the comfort and confidence of knowing their valuable assets are in good, responsible hands.
Excess Office or Retail Space
If you have unleased office or retail space and also need property management services, please consider exchanging space at your property for property management services. If we have a presence in your building, we can provide more responsive management services to you as well as the tenants. We can also be more responsive to prospective tenants who want to see any vacant space. Call Michael Chulak at 818-991-9019 if you are interested in this option.
Pacific Commercial Building Management serves the following areas:
Southern California, Los Angeles County, Ventura County, San Fernando Valley, Conejo Valley, San Gabriel Valley, South Bay, Simi Valley, Van Nuys, Canoga Park, Winnetka, Tarzana, Encino, Woodland Hills, North Hollywood, Burbank, Pasadena, West Los Angeles, Thousand Oaks, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Northridge, Glendale, Oxnard, City of Los Angeles
If you searched for any of the following terms, you have found the right website:
Commercial Buildings, Office Building, Retail Properties, Medical Office Buildings, Dental Office Buildings, Professional Buildings, Office Condominiums, Commercial Leasing, Property Management, Mixed Use Properties, Management Services, Retail Centers, Neighborhood Shopping Centers, Commercial Property, Properties